- Merchandising Associate - Amite Location
- Cashier - Ponchatoula Location
Merchandising Associate - Amite
The main responsibility of this position is leading a team of other associates with day to day merchandising, receiving and inventory duties.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining visually appealing end-caps
- Updating sale and promotional signage
- Assisting with product resets
- Inventory receiving, stocking, price changes, etc.
- Maintaining the general appearance of shelved merchandise and other displays
- Rotational inventory counting and reconciliation
In addition to these duties, you will also be required to assist customers with any needs on the sales floor.
The ideal applicant is hard-working, trustworthy, self-motivated and capable of leading others. This position requires imagination and creativity. Previous merchandising skills are preferred, but not required. The ability to deal with customers in a retail environment is also required. Basic computer skills are necessary. This is a 5 day/45 hour workweek, some Saturdays required. Benefits are available after completion of 90 day probationary period. Hourly rate will be determined depending on experience.
Pre-employment drug testing will be required, as well as random sample
throughout employment. Additional basic skills testing may be required, will be administered
All applications may be emailed, faxed, mailed or dropped off, however no
applicants will be seen without prior appointment. Appointment will be
initiated by a Gabriel's representative if the job criteria is met.
Apply on Indeed
Cashier - Ponchatoula
No experience required. Full time. Customer service and friendly attitude a must.
Apply online or in person.